Friday funnies

To: MLempert@bellsouth.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Friday funnies
From: MBran89793@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 13:26:50 EST
Sorry to have to send this again but i forgot to title it as a "Friday
funnies."

Football fans

A little old lady is walking  down the street,  dragging two plastic garbage
bags with her, one in each hand.  There's  a hole in one of the bags, and
every
once in a while a $20 bill is   flying out of it onto the pavement.

Noticing this, a policeman  stops  her...."Ma'am, there are $20 bills falling
out of that bag..."

"Damn!" says the little old  lady....."I'd better go back and see  if I can
still find some. Thanks for the  warning!"

"Well, now,  not so fast," says  the cop. "How did you get all that money?" "
Did  you steal it?"

"Oh, no", says the little old  lady. "You see,  my back yard backs up to the
parking lot of the football stadium. Each  time there's a game, a lot of fans

come and pee in the bushes, right  into my flower beds!"  "So, I go and stand
behind the bushes with a big  hedge  clipper, and each time someone sticks
his
little thingie through  the bushes, I  say: $20 or off it comes!"

"Hey, not a bad  idea!" laughs  the cop.
"OK, good luck! By the way,  what's in the  other bag?"

"Well", says the little old  lady, "not all of them pay  up"....