Gearbox fixed now more questions

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gearbox fixed now more questions
From: "Pieter and Linda Scheenhouwer" <pieterscheen@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 11:39:05 +1000
Finally finished rebuilding my BJ7 gearbox and overdrive. Not to difficult
really, hardest part was lifting the 'box out and back in on my own. Had to
do it twice cause I made a mistake on the first rebuild and couldn't select
3rd or 4th!!!

 I have two questions for the list 1. does anybody know what discs are used
for the rear disc conversion. I have the jag calipers and the brackets but
need the discs, do the come of a donor vehicle?  And 2. has anybody ever
compiled a list of what parts from other vehicles fit Healeys? There are
great suppliers of nearly all the parts these days but they are not always
local. Knowing a part come of another vehicle and can be obtained from
another supplier could mean the difference between a weekend spent Healeying
and a week waiting for parts,

Cheers

Pieter