Re: BJ8 Hubs

To: "Roland Wilhelmy" <rwil@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: BJ8 Hubs
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 21:17:45 -0500
Roland,
Don't confuse the poor guy more than he already is.<grin>
Richard stated his car is 27068, and the change point to the later coarse
thread hubs with the smaller outer bearings is before that, at 26705.
Agreed, he has bought the early hubs and needs the later hubs. He should
change the bearings while he's at it too. By the time he's drifted the outer
races out of the old hub, especialy the larger inboard one, he's likely
harmed them anyway. Don't ask me how I know!
Rich Chrysler