Re: Value Insanity

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Value Insanity
From: "JustBrits_com" <justbrits@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 19:45:46 -0600
<<and one of the announcers/auctioneers had make a comment like that I would
having a little CHAT with him and the Barrett-Jackson people.>>

Not a lot you COULD say Gary, when the Cert. is open for all on stage to
read!?!?

And although "red" is a good colour, RE-painting a car (especially to MAKE
money) is IMHO wrong.

My Hortense IS OEW and will REMAIN so UNLESS I do get a wild hair up my A**
and do a Golden Beige Panel Only job.

I have heard and read that GB cars where sometime black chassised and some
time white chassised (and Hortense IS white<G>)!!

And I sure would NOT re-colour just for dollars!!!

Ed