Re: Re: Value Insanity

To: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Value Insanity
From: "Richard Bittmann" <edmyed@harbornet.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 22:45:38 -0800
David,  Don't you think the GB car was painted that color to in crease it's
value.  Remember, this car was restored to sell.  I think originality is the
right place to draw the line personally.  Otherwise you will end up with the
zoo the muscle cars are faced with.  A cloned resto-mod V8 M/S will be next
for the big healey if that door is opened further.   Richard Bittmann BJ7
Tacoma