Re: Re: Value Insanity

To: pennell@cox.net
Subject: Re: Re: Value Insanity
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 11:40:22 +0800
Guys & Gals -

If you had $100 million in the bank or more, you'd probably happily pay
$141K for a pristine Healey just to avoid the hassle of looking for an
original one in pristine shape.  Many of the richest people in the world
understand the value of their time, and are willing to overspend if it means
getting what you want, when you want it.  The rich spend their spare time
thinking of ways to make even more money, when most of us regular stiffs
spend our spare time thinking of ways of saving it!!!!

$141K for a production Healey, Q.E.D.

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8