RE: Value Insanity

To: GSFuqua1@aol.com, justbrits@comcast.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Value Insanity
From: healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 20:55:05 -0500
The only comments I heard about resale red were from the on-air announcers
for Speed Vision cable network -- certainly not the auctioneers or any of
the BJ staff as it is to their interest to push the highest possible price
for their commissions. I doubt if the audience/bidders heard the comment
unless they were watching Speed Vision on a portable TV rather than the
action in front of their eyes - highly unlikely IMHO.

The resale red comment was made about a lot of cars that sold for
significantly less than similar cars painted differently -- not just the
Healey -- so there must be a ring of truth to it.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com