Re: Heritage Certificate vs Originality

To: edmyed@harbornet.com, richchrysler@quickclic.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Heritage Certificate vs Originality
From: caws52803@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 14:04:51 -0500
 When I was in England I stopped by and visited with John Chatham and saw his
famous DD300 Healey.  He claimed then (1988) the only original part left on the
car was the license plate and VIN plate.  Does that make it counterfeit? Or a
Replicar?
This thought was not to give any ideas, but to make people aware that the
Certificate may not be all it's cracked up to be.
Rudy in NC