RE: Heater question

To: <RAWDAWGS@aol.com>, "'Healey List'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Heater question
From: "Ron Davies" <rdavies1@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 07:04:21 -0700
RAWDAWGS@aol.com writes:
Can I just not run the water lines to the heater? I dont need it down here
and I seem to remember it generated heatr all the time. Does it disrupt the

coolant flow if I just block it off at the block and return lines? SM

I believe that if you are in a REALLY hot environment, with engine temps
climbing, it's best to RUN the heater. Saw that on TV not long ago on some
car show, so I wouldn't disconnect. I've run the heater in 100+ weather and
it seems to drop the engine temp slightly but that might be my brain
overheating.
Ron Davies
SoCal
67 BJ8