RE: transmission oil

To: "Scheuble, Fred" <fred.scheuble@intel.com>,
Subject: RE: transmission oil
From: Jon McLeroy <jfm@spyderinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 17:17:13 -0500
Carl, et al

You might consider Penrite Gear Box Oil 30 or 40 (30 = 20W/60, 40-=25w/60)
non-detergent formulated for our gear boxes and over drives.

Let me know if I can help.
Jon
At 02:57 PM 5/9/06, Scheuble, Fred wrote:
>Did you try advanced auto?

Classic Auto Lubes
12803 CR 1222
Tyler, Tx.  75709
Ph: 903-561-4858
Fax: 903-561-7177
Email: jfm@spyderinternet.com
www.classicautolubes.com

--
Spydernet has scanned this message for viruses and
dangerous content.