RE: update and more questions

To: "Healeys Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: update and more questions
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 10:16:00 -0700
Jim:  Many moons ago someone on The List stated that Ford Part #
COAZ-9202-B was a suitable substitute.  It was indicated that this was a
brass float and cost about $4.00.  As I said - many moons ago .....  I have
not purchased one - yet - so I can't verify the facts.

I just had the same problem this week.  Drilled a small hole in the end,
drained the gas out, soldered up the hole.  Could not find any hole or
crack that would have allowed the leak so I may only be good for a short
while.  THEN I may go visit my local Ford parts department.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA
1967 3000 MKIII HBJ8L39031