Re: Low Rev's - More Information.

To: "Jason Gray" <jcagray@hotmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Low Rev's - More Information.
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 12:46:56 -0400
Jason,

For all logical reasons the only way revs can drop yet a given speed is
still maintained is that o/d must be somehow engaging in the other gears.
That would mean the switch locking the o/d circuit for 1st, 2nd, and reverse
is being bypassed and/or the hydraulic circuit is somehow internally
engaging and disengaging by itself.

I sure hope this doesn't happen in reverse.

Rich Chrysler