Re: Low Rev's - More Information.

To: Rich C <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Subject: Re: Low Rev's - More Information.
From: Dave & M <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 11:52:41 -0600
 From published information:
The OD can self apply without the normal solenoid & valve operation if
the tiny bleed hole in the side of the operating valve spindle gets
blocked.

Near the right front of the OD is a hex brass plug. Under the plug is a
spring, a ball valve, & the valve spindle. Remove these parts & clean
the hole in the side of the spindle & the center spindle hole.

Easy to do & worth a try.

Dave Russell
BN2