Re: Door Shut Face Finisher Set

To: rjh <rjh@hockertlaw.us>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Door Shut Face Finisher Set
From: Dave Schweninger <quenty@ntelos.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 19:52:57 -0400
Jim,
I'm having the same problem. From the looks of my original finish
pieces, they never sat flush with the top of the frame sill. I have
original trim and sills. The interior finish piece just lays lightly
on the Bristleflex. I have one and maybe two rocker panels that were
installed incorrectly. if you find anything out let me know.
Thanks
Dave and Daisy
BN7 II