Re: Seat Belts, Another Question

To: "Healeys Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seat Belts, Another Question
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 22:07:37 -0800
Rich:  Oh my gosh!  Are we supposed to read that handbook?  I was going to
get around to it one of these days but I've been pretty busy.   :-(   :-)

There it is, right there on page 12 ( although it doesn't actually say they
are magnetic, the picture is close to what is installed in my car).

Thanks.  (I am sharing this with The List for the others that responded)

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA
1967 3000 MKIII HBJ8L39031