Re: Master Cylinders

To: healey.nut@gmail.com, magnuskarlsson@bornet.net
Subject: Re: Master Cylinders
From: WWSCPO@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 06:34:14 EST
Wow,

The end result for me then, is that I have two identical master cylinders
with 5/8" ( .625) bores and I need to purchase a master with 7/8" ( .875) bore
for the brakes, regardless of size or shape.  What is interesting, is that
the two BJ8's that are parked in our warehouse have identical setups for their
master cylinders; i.e.,  longer cylinders for the brakes and shorter
cylinders for the clutches.?  We haven't taken any of them apart to measure
their
bores.

Bill Schumann BJ8 38046
Nahant, MA