Re: side curtain rebuild

To: rchaskell@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: side curtain rebuild
From: Warthodson@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 16:46:26 EST
My original side curtains don't have any weather stripping remaining. I would
think that there was a felt strip in the bottom of the narrow channel to keep
the "glass" from rattling. The inner channel is wider, so is the felt a thin
strip that is glued into the bottom & on to the sides of the channel thus
forming a "U"?
Yes, on the repros. both windows slide. The profile of the aluminum extrusion
for the repros. looks very close, if not exactly the same as, the originals.
Does anyone know where the repros. are made?

Moss sells a buffer for the rear mounting bracket. Has anyone tried it & does
it fit/work?

Gary Hodson

In a message dated 2/3/2007 12:28:11 PM Central Standard Time,