Re: side curtain rebuild

To: "Ronald J. Ray" <ronald-ray@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: side curtain rebuild
From: Bob Haskell <rchaskell@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 17:57:08 -0500
Ron,

Moss PN 682-110 is for the boot lid as you stated and for the side curtain rear
bracket.  The bumper for the top front corner of the side curtain is different.
682-110 looks like a mushroom. The top of the other buffer is a flat disc, 1/8"
thick, 5/8" diameter with tapered edge.  See the picture on the bottom right
corner of page 98 in Gary Anderson and Roger Moment's restoration book.

Bob