Re: side curtain rebuild

To: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Subject: Re: side curtain rebuild
From: "Craig and Sue Rice" <craigsuerice@iquest.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 14:40:09 -0500
Gary,
You might take a look at this for your "top rubber bumper" on the side
curtains. A little trim around the OD should make it perfect.
GM style rubber bumper mfg'd by Dorman Products ( dormanproducts.com ) P/N
700-953 (catalog illustration), P/N 701-953 ( package illustration that also
shows "Body-Tite P/N 45623) purchased at Pep Boys . I'm sure other parts
houses supply Dorman & Body-Tite. Confusion with P/N's might be marketing or
Chinese interpretation.
Craig Rice
BN1 & BN2 (No bumpers required)