Re: Old Used Parts

To: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>,
Subject: Re: Old Used Parts
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 09:27:42 -0500
I used to keep literally everything, in case "the part I replaced broke and
I didn't have enough money to replace it" or if the part was for a car I
didn't have "in case I got one of those someday"

Now that I am somewhat oledr and many parts have sat in my garage and or
basement for over twenty years I am more likely to pitch what is abviously
garbage (a brake disc that I replaced, old brake pads, I said I kept
everything).

If you decide to in my experience there are two good ways to do it, offer
through the list or e-bay, both of which bring decent prices, if like me you
live in a part of the country where Healeys are few and far between local
paper ads or club offerings bring few responses.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1