Re: Old Used Parts

To: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>,
Subject: Re: Old Used Parts
From: "Richard Bittmann" <edmyed@harbornet.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 13:02:37 -0700
I catalouged and marked all the re-usable parts of my BJ7 for re-sale.  My
first attempt to seel some was at an All British event.  I netted $700 for a
days "work" sitting under a tent canopy on a nice July day in 2005.
However, I have to admit that about 1/3 of that came from parts mis-ordered
and sold at the cost to me a year or two prior.  I also passed out lists of
all the parts I had with prices noted (usually 1/2 the going price at Moss).
The lists didn't create any sales later.  I still have boxes of parts and
materials replaced during the restoration.  Maybe I'll set up the tent
another nice day.

Richard Bittmann BJ7 Tacoma

ps I still can't bring myself to toss the OEM pistons and gudgeon pins
either.