Re: Old Used Parts

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Old Used Parts
From: "Warren Dietz" <flyhihealey@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 07:35:28 -0400
Great Idea!!

   For those close and not too far....come on out to the "BRITISH SWAP MEET
AND CAR SHOW"
  Sunday May 6, 2007. Solon Commons, 6200 Enterprise Parkway, Solon ,Oh.
44139.

  Social Room Saturday May 5th  6 to 9 pm.

  www.NorthEastOhioAustinHealey.com

  The weather looks very promising.

     WD  67-BJ8

>From: "Richard Bittmann"  I catalouged and marked all the re-usable parts
>of my BJ7 for re-sale.  My first attempt to sell some was at an All British
>event.  I netted $700 for a days "work" sitting under a tent canopy on a
>nice July day in 2005.........
           Maybe I'll set up the tent another nice day.