GAS STATIONS

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: GAS STATIONS
From: caddi5@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 09:18:34 +0000
Back in the sixties, my Dad owned a Pure station. My brother and I would work
on Saturdays pumping gas,checking oil,cleaning,etc.etc. for alittle extra cash.
My Mother even made us uniforms complete w/ our names we were a hit with the
customers and we received lots of tips. Thats when I fell in love w/Healeys, a
customer wanted to sell his Healey for $250.00  but my Dad would not let me
have it no matter how much pleading I did. Probably due to the fact that I was
8 years old and my brother was 7 those were the days...
Now everyone gets to work at the gas station- pumping your own gas,checking
your own oil,washing your own windshield (if there is any fluid in the bucket
to do so) customer service has come along way!
Mitch
59 bn4