RE: GAS STATIONS

To: "caddi5@comcast.net" <caddi5@comcast.net>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: GAS STATIONS
From: "Tom Felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 07:17:46 -0400
Speaking of gas stations.  You remember when you pulled into the station
you drove over a rubber cable that would make a ding sound to allert the
attendant?  I remember backing up over it a few times to wake him up.

work on Saturdays pumping gas,checking oil,cleaning,etc.etc. for alittle
extra cash. My Mother even made us uniforms complete w/ our names we were a
hit with the customers and we received lots of tips. Thats when I fell in
love w/Healeys, a customer wanted to sell his Healey for $250.00  but my
Dad would not let me have it no matter how much pleading I did. Probably
due to the fact that I was 8 years old and my brother was 7 those were the
days...
> Now everyone gets to work at the gas station- pumping your own
gas,checking your own oil,washing your own windshield (if there is any
fluid in the bucket to do so) customer service has come along way!