Re: [Healeys] Top Trunnion Needle Bearings

To: "'bluechip'" <bluechipracing@snet.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Top Trunnion Needle Bearings
From: "Alan" <alanb@nfahc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 19:05:47 +0100
Hey Jim.
They are not sealed bearings but three pieces. A cup type housing, the
radial needle roller set and a thrust washer. You are quite right grease
through the upper kingpin zerk (nipple in the UK) will go into the needle
rollers if they are assembled with the cup housing into the trunnion.
Cheers.........
AlanB