Re: [Healeys] Top Trunnion Needle Bearings

To: rjhco <rjh@hockertlaw.us>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Top Trunnion Needle Bearings
From: "Ph.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 19:06:04 +0200
Jim,
This oiler is proof that there are always guys around who want to make
money one way or another. I can guarantee that the oiler will make a
mess and will give the poor user the idea that he is doing a good job,
but that the oil will never enter the Oilite washer as the pores are too
small. Heating and subsequent cooling is the only way to get oil inside
an Oilite bearing.
Kind regards,
Jack Aeckerlin