Re: [Healeys] Steering Arm Removal

To: Ron Fine <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Steering Arm Removal
From: Dave Russell <rusd@sitestar.net>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 15:44:49 -0600
Hi Ron,

There are many similar "cheap" pullers available.  The one that you list
is built & operates much differently than the Stahlwille that I listed.
http:// www.toolaid.com/catalog.pdf   page 41.

I have several of the cheap varieties, not used any more.

You would need to directly compare the two to understand the
differences.  The "pop" & jumping across the room are a direct result of
the flex & spring in the cheap pullers.

As I said,  just one more way to do it.

Dave