Re: [Healeys] Roadside failures

To: healeydoc@sbcglobal.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Roadside failures
From: AAHealeyguy@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 03:26:35 EDT
Last year  (Father's Day)  was on my way to our AH Club Father's Day Brunch
Drive to pick up my Father-in-law for a "beautiful"  tops-down,  June day drive
and lunch up at our local mountain retreat in Julian,   when only about 1/2
block from his house,   I heard a pop, then hiss,  then all the water went out
and I cruised into a dead stop in front of  FILs house.   Blew a freeze plug
(one of the originals) on my  1957 100-6.   Car was later towed home and ALL
the freeze plugs were replaced as another "special"  Healey project.

Gerry Kwiat'
AHClub San Diego

Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new
twists on family favorites at AOL Food.