Re: [Healeys] Mark This Day -- Gasoline

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Mark This Day -- Gasoline
From: Healeyguy <healeyguy@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 16:20:32 -1000
I love this list....For Healey content we just returned from the All British
Car day in Honolulu.  Fine gather of LBC's and several big and little Healys.
The gas guzzling 100 ran fine and I once again burned the top of my bald head.
Got to love that new skin that will arrive in about a week.

Now for a couple comments meant to stir the pot....
Ron wrote: Of course if every car lasted 20+ years that would be bad for the
auto
workers.
Sounds like the auto industry or lack thereof in Cuba
And added: Finally, ever since Ford decided to paint his cars another color
beside black, the consumers wanted change and variety every year.
I suppose that when gas hits $15 a gallon, black will be just fine again.
Actually Ford started manufacturing Model T's by offering multiple colors but
backed off later to save production time and cost.
Enjoy the weekend
Aloha
Perry

In a message dated 05/25/08 11:21:32 Hawaiian Standard Time, rdavies1@cox.net