Re: [Healeys] fuel pump

To: ahbn6@optonline.net, fandy@sbcglobal.net, Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] fuel pump
From: Warthodson@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 10:08:13 EDT
By fit Healeys, I hope you don't think this is a simple bolt in
installation. You will have to cut both of the banjo fittings off &  adapt the
fuel lines
to the pump some how & make/modify the mounting  bracket. I  have nothing
against this pump, but I have never understood why  someone would want to do
this
when it would be simpler, more original & just  as reliable to install an
electronic SU pump.
Gary Hodson

In a message dated 8/14/2008 10:40:18 P.M. Central Daylight Time,