Re: [Healeys] Heritage Certificates

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Heritage Certificates
From: Bernard Cristalli <bcrist@club-internet.fr>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 00:27:59 +0200
I've got one handy named:

British Motor Industry Heritage Trust
Certified copy of a factory record

1 - Make and model
2 - Car / chassis number
3 - Engine number
4 - Body number
5 - Specification (LHD, North american export)
6 - Colour (exterior, trim, hood)
7 - Date of built
8 - Date of dspatch
9 - Destination (dealer)
10 - Other numbers (keys, gearbox, rear axle)
11 - Factory fitted equipment (wire wheels, adjust steering column,
heater, OD, laminated windscreen, roadspeed tyre, tonneau cover)
12 - Other info
13 - issued to (owner)
14 - date of issue

Hope that helps,