Re: [Healeys] Heritage Certificates

To: healey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Heritage Certificates
From: <insptwo@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 21:58:22 -0400
Not to muck up this string, but my Heritage Trust lists the the Dealer, city
and state that it was shipped to on for my BJ7!
Bill
BJ7

> From: sbyers@ec.rr.com> To: healeys@autox.team.net> Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008
16:38:21 -0700> Subject: Re: [Healeys] Heritage Certificates> > Hi, Mirek -> >
When I go to the Heritage website and click on the Certificate with> Technical
Specification option, I get a notice that the "required category> is not
available". That may or may not be a temporary condition. I> remember looking
once at the difference between a certificate and a cert> with technical
specification, and didn't really see any additional> information in the latter
that would justify the extra cost.> > Bernard provided an outline of the
information on a typical certificate.> One thing to note: the item
"Destination (dealer)" for cars to the USA and> Canada gives the Port of
Entry, not the dealer's name or even the city where> the car was first sold. I
have found that there is some confusion about> that among many BJ8 owners.> >
Steve Byers> HBJ8L/36666> BJ8 Registry> Havelock, NC USA> > -----Original
Message-----> From: healeys-bounces+sbyers=ec.rr.com@autox.team.net>
[mailto:healeys-bounces+sbyers=ec.rr.com@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Mirek>
and Gwen Sharp> Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 1:52 PM> To: Healey List>
Subject: [Healeys] Heritage Certificates> > Hi all,> > Figured I should get a
heritage certificate for my car. The Heritage Motor> Centre offers a "heritage
certificate" and a "heritage certificate plus> technical specification". It
sounds like the tech spec just means they tell> me all the specs for a 1960
BT7, which I probably have among all my Healey> books and manuals. However, I
wondered if it meant that it contains the> tech specs of my particular car,
i.e. the options it came with etc. although> I though that was on the regular
heritage certificate. Can someone clarify> the difference between these for me
- thanks.> > Mirek> '60 BT7