Re: [Healeys] Heritage Certificates

To: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Heritage Certificates
From: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 13:20:54 -0600
<<So you say that a Nevada (Whitehall) Beige Bugeye is rarer that a 100S?
Do you mean less that 50 made in this color?>>

Now YOU know better than THAT, Curt (but tnx for the LOL)!!
In 'remaining cars'<G>!!  I STILL have only been able to come up with
8 (I think) at last count with only ONE in correct livery!!!

<<If so, and given the last selling price for a 100S, I'm accepting bids
stating at $600K.>>

<VBG>!!  So that means you would be EXTREMELY and AVIDLY interested
in picking up another EXCELLANT condition but like your Wife's, in Re-sale
Red at a measly $10k?!?!?!?!?

(Don't let Nancy see this<G>!!!!)