Re: [Healeys] Heritage Certificates

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Heritage Certificates
From: "Mirek and Gwen Sharp" <m.g.sharp@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 23:38:56 -0400
Sorry all  - in my sleepy late night stupor I attached this message to the
wrong post - good thing tomorrow is the local Healey pub night - I need to
re-charge.  Here it is on the right post!!

Thanks to all who replied to my post - I am still a bit confused between the
two options offered by the Motor Heritage Trust.  The question remains -
what is this "technical specification" option that costs an extra 19 quid?
Is it information specific to the car noted on the certificate, or generic
information on the model (e.g., No. cyls, bore, stroke, displacement, etc.)?

Mirek