Re: [Healeys] Stuck water outlet cover,

To: "grantlyon@myway.com" <grantlyon@myway.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Stuck water outlet cover,
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 20:35:57 +0800
Can you possibly explain further?  Are you talking about the brass water tap
on the right side of a 6 cylinder motor, or the water valve that's on top of
the heater?  If you are talking about the 6 cyl engine tap, what do you mean
by "inboard stud" ?  Do you mean the stud towards the back of the car or the
front?

Sorry for the 20 questions but your description is really hard to follow.

Thanks,

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1