Re: [Healeys] Stuck water outlet cover,

To: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>, <grantlyon@myway.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Stuck water outlet cover,
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 08:09:41 -0500
I assumed he was talking about the water outlet on to p of the motor to the
radiator.  If you have the spare part and the old one is corroded I would
sacrifice the old one, I have spent way too many hours on "20 minute jobs"
trying to free and save stuck nuts and parts, if the part in question is
cheap and readily available new get out the hacksaw, sawzall, bigger hammer
etc. life is too short, there are too many things that need to get done to
the car and otherwise.  PS, all that being said, don't damage the Head!

Greg Lemon