Re: [Healeys] Cars and Coffee

To: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Cars and Coffee
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 07:59:31 -0700
 I wasn't there August 9, but I do go 4 or 5 times a year just to see the
amazing gathering of cars.  It's only a one hour drive from my home but you
have to get there by 6:30am to get a good parking spot.  Several times a
year our local Healey club will plan to show up and there may be 12 to 15
Healeys parked together.  Its great fun and a great venue for seeing all
types of cars from high tech million dollar rockets to our Healeys and
everything between.
Ron Fine
Los Angeles