Re: [Healeys] Cars and Coffee

To: "Mr. Bill" <bn1@pacbell.net>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Cars and Coffee
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 13:06:02 +1000
G'day Bill

Stone the crows. You make out that I'm 110 in the shade.

The Cars and Coffee morning was very interesting as it gave me a quick
insight into the types of cars that get along to such things.

I was particularly taken by a couple of Woodies that were there - just
gorgeous. Always remind me of those B&W movies from the 1940s & '50s
where there is a woody driving through the snow to some shack in Vermont
and you know some bloke in a black hat is going to bump someone off.

I'll send the pics to you direct.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia