Re: [Healeys] no compression 100

To: <kaynmike.bham@juno.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] no compression 100
From: "Dave Porter" <frogeye@porterscustom.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 18:20:53 -0700
The fact that you still have some compression in those two holes is
indicative of the gasket failing between the two bore holes. With all the
plugs out and the engine turning over it will try to compress both holes at
the same time. Just put your fingers over the plug holes to confirm. This is
very common on the 100 engine. Order a new gasket..

frogeye@porterscustom.com

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE
Albuquerque, NM USA 87107
505-352-1378