Re: [Healeys] Kathy Wissig's AH 100

To: Chris Dimmock <austin.healey@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Kathy Wissig's AH 100
From: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 07:27:16 -0700
Listers,

It was more than the first 20 cars that were all aluminum (Birmabright to be
exact) but not much more.  Blair Harbor's car, the first production AH with
body no. 24, was all aluminum and the rumor was that the first 50 were too,
but this has yet to be confirmed.  We have confirmed that from body number
50 on they were steel bodies with the aluminum boot and bonnet, but there
just doesn't see m to be a lot of production cars surviving prior to no. 50.

What we do believe is that most of the first 300 cars or so were painted
Healey Blue or Grey.

Cheers,

Curt :;{)