Re: [Healeys] Kathy Wissig's AH 100

To: Curt/Nancy Arndt <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Kathy Wissig's AH 100
From: Chris Dimmock <austin.healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 00:50:57 +1000
Curt, thanks for that.
You guys (You, Rich, John, Roger, and too many others to name) have
looked at so many cars, and done so much research. The rest of us
generally have juat one car to look at closely, and only the books you
guys have contributed your knowledge too
This list is an awesome repository of knowledge.
50. Wow.
I forgot about the bonnet.
Yes. Keiths car (my old BN1) had one too. Bloody funny, when I had the
chassis restored, the guy wanted to straighten the shrould support
bracket, and weld up the cit and bent X brace....
;-)
Sincerely.
Chris

Sent from my iPhone