[Healeys] Kathy Wissig's AH 100

Subject: [Healeys] Kathy Wissig's AH 100
From: austin.healey at gmail.com (Chris Dimmock)
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 18:43:08 +1000
I'm pretty sure that was only the first 20 DHMCo cars that were all
aluminium, but I'm going from memory.
Most "early" cars had aluminium bootlids - my old BN1 152199 (Spruce
Green, and since superbly restored by Keith, on this list) was about
the 12th BN1 imported into Australia, and had the aluminium bootlid,
adjustable column and one piece dash.
British Heritage even put that on the certificate I got back when a
Anders did the certificates himself.
  Which effectively makes it a "later earlier car"
;-)
Chris

Sent from my iPhone