Re: [Healeys] Problems with SC Parts

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Problems with SC Parts
From: Larry Varley <varley@cosmos.net.au>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 13:47:04 +1100
I fail to see how buying based on price will ever do anything but drive
the quality down. How can you shop on price unless you know all of the
suppliers use the same manufacturer? Which obviously they don't. This
list would serve everyone better and maintain the standard if more
people asked "where will I get the best part X or Y" I don't see this
happening here. If you want quality ask around. I don't mind naming
names, I know Moss now do the most correct bumper overrider for the 100,
and Ahead 4 Healeys are having excellent rear springs made in Europe for
cars prior to BJ8. I'm sure there are lots of people on the list with
experience in where the best quality comes from and it will be spread
across all of the suppliers.
Cheers
Larry Varley