Re: [Healeys] Problems with SC Parts

To: "josef-eckert@t-online.de" <josef-eckert@t-online.de>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Problems with SC Parts
From: "lists" <lists@brits-n-pieces.com>
Date: 14 Jan 2013 11:20:53 +0100
Cc: "Healeys@autox.team.net" <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Josef,

1) true, our company is a competitor to Limora
2) Besides from being owner of Brits 'n' Pieces I'm a private person and Healey
enthusiast (driving a 3000 privately), having established my business from an
enthusiast for enthusiasts
3) I've already stated in my 1st mail, that I can proof it, so your wagging
finger is unnecessary
4) I've always been very quiet when it came across competitors. If people on
this list think, I should be quiet on this, they can tell me and I keep my
mouth shut in future

Eric
Germany

Eric,
its seems your company is a competitor to Limora. So please be quiet on these
things or you can proof what you say.

Josef Eckert

Germany
 Derek,SC Parts (in GB) have been taken over by Limora (in Germany) some years
ago. I have not purchased from either personally, but what I've heard from
other people (in Germany and UK) is exactly what you're experiencing. They've
been offering parts (which I can proof have never existed) for years now (and
still do), pretending to have these parts in stock and collecting funds for
these parts. The only department not functioning properly is the one in charge
of reimbursements. I have spoken to people struggling more than half a year for
their reimbursement. Again, no personal experience, but multiple experiences
from others.Good luck!EricAnybody else having problems with SC? They appear to
be totallyre-organising their distribution system, I ordered 3 Webers that were
'instock' about 2 weeks ago and they still have not been dispatched from
awarehouse in Germany! I can't seem to get any sensible answers or anyaction.,
other than 'they will be dispatched the middle of next week,'....which was the
same answer as last week.I don't plan on using them again.Derek