Re: [Healeys] Problems with SC Parts

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Problems with SC Parts
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 10:48:38 +0100
There may be an other option. Try to figure out if the main company is
on the stock market. If it is do not buy, they only act in the interest
of the share holders. Buy from a private company if at all possible.
There lies the biggest chance of interest in selling quality goods as
these small companies are usually run by enthusiasts. Do not expect a
computer run parts lists,  expensive catalogues or a decent store/shop
here. They also usually have rare NOS parts in tatty boxes and second
hand stuff..
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

--
Kees Oudesluijs
Dorpsstraat 183

Technische commissie Jensen Healey en GT
Het Jensen Genootschap Holland
www.jensenholland.nl