Re: [Healeys] Problems with SC Parts

To: "josef-eckert@t-online.de" <josef-eckert@t-online.de>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Problems with SC Parts
From: Derek Job <derek.c.job@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 08:55:18 +0000
Cc: Forum Healeys <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Basically as far as SC Parts goes, they are no longer a British
supplier.They are a branch office of Limora which is the largest supplier
of British car parts in Europe although a lot of people on the list have
never heard of them or bought from them. (They are also expensive)

SC Parts  no longer hold any stock in the UK so if you are a UK resident
it's pointless using them even if they were providing a decent service,
which they are not.

Derek