Re: [Healeys] water pumps and other repro parts

To: "varley@cosmos.net.au" <varley@cosmos.net.au> (smtpout2.bornet.net [148.160.16.68]); Sun, 01 Mar 2015 10:18:33 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Re: [Healeys] water pumps and other repro parts
From: Magnus Karlsson <magnuskarlsson@bornet.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 10:18:26 +0100
Cc: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Regarding the porous sumps, I pointed out this problem for the vendor several
years ago and they still sell the same porous sumps. No attempts whatsoever at
rectifying the problem. I have several examples of parts with serious faults
known to the vendors, which they still pass on year after year. It's a policy
hard to understand, which in the "normal" world most likely would lead to that
company being outcompeted.

Magnus Karlsson
www.concourshealeys.com