Re: [Healeys] water pumps and other repro parts

To: <varley@cosmos.net.au>, "'Healey Bruce'" <healeybruce@roadrunner.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] water pumps and other repro parts
From: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 09:41:53 -0000
I think the worst that I've ever encountered is the black plastic/nylon
thingie in the servo rebuild kit. The thing that dissolves in brake
fluid!!!!!
Mine went very suddenly and caught me very much unawares. I took the servo
apart and virtually the first of all those little bits had reduced itself to
the consistency of an old tea-bag. Dangerous?
(I was, as ever, using regular old fashioned fluid).
Simon