Re: [Healeys] Steering problem

To: John and Judy Carter <jc9821@msn.com> t=1470576659; bh=iQw7Ze6W3AvJy20g3OBCudw+TNYCZQ9/lEquHEFdu44=; h=Content-type:MIME-version:Subject:From:Date:Message-id:To; b=laE4spQM15VXYv1ESWZDRrSzgSnhmYtDPNqVfVrRYannAj6Gwp2+H+5ayQ72WY2es O0pZ4xpG1XbmG0cJhWEJ0QFJq73DYw1cfcuf1rNCCiU9lJ9EARfs2DtEjeBZcsMXX9 1lvC1OsxNy9WXiyEwcD/qsik7d4r+mSWYCCMOWSHgvJI4webA9mrBF2YidAWiPKYZw o6U73FJYs940AgsfZBK3sLU0x0kFhH/55nhyqKxdhVgqetdEli/oXSu8aPJahJz7mc zuERcaYfgbAPxQNqhwwmXVCYfb1wCn5cM6TX/CqAbRgVVytpH5NL1nnDsdmPSFGY9K /NVKzaET1MUjQ==
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Steering problem
From: Al Malin <amalin@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2016 09:30:57 -0400
Cc: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
John,

Are you finding it difficult to turn the steering wheel while your BJ8 is
stopped? If so, whenever possible avoid turning the wheel unless moving. A
moving Healey, albeit rather slowly, is always much easier to turn than one
fully stopped.

In our modern cars we spin the wheel with one finger while standing still and
we may forget how much work the power steering unit does for us.

Al Malin
Tricarb