[Healeys] Cold Cranking Amps

Subject: [Healeys] Cold Cranking Amps
From: ggilliam at usol.com (ggilliam at usol.com)
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 15:06:25 -0400
Bob.

 Another item you didn't consider are the contacts in the battery
disconnect switch. I know with mine I have to sometimes fiddle around
with it to make good enough contact to run the starter well. Don't know
if the current available replacements are satisfactory.

Regards,

 Gordy

Longbridge BN4, with left side door lock